Sunday, January 10, 2016

My One Word for 2016

Happy New Year!!

My word for this brand-spanking new year of 2016 is HAPPINESS. Originally I had 2 other words and was going to make all 3 my focus for the year. CREATE and SUCCESS were those 2 words but then PRODUCTIVE popped in my head as well. After much thought, I discovered that being creative and expressing myself, working towards being successful, being ME and using skills both learned and new make me HAPPY! Being productive... even when I feel like sinking into the couch like Beast Boy and Cyborg on Teen Titan's Go (life of a parent lol)... will help me grow in the skills needed to be successful. They all work hand in hand. 

What makes me happy? Being me, not worrying about other's opinions or negativity, but just being myself. My motto this year is Be You, the World is Yours. I want to get physically fit, eat healthier, drink more water and cut back on my little Starbucks habit. I want to get back into writing stories and poems and continue to explore yoga. Have you ever tried hot yoga? It's pretty awesome. I want to take a jewelry making class at Michaels and maybe even try Zumba or dance. Improving my time management, praying more and thinking before reacting are all things I want to work on as well.

HAPPINESS is the word. Being a happier me will improve my life in all areas. A happy mommy makes a happy home. A happy teacher makes a happy classroom filled with the sound of laughter and learning. Here is a picture of my #CraftandChat project...



What is your word for 2016?


No comments:

Post a Comment